About FGFD Provider
Mrs. Tuwroh Nmah-Clarke
Strive for success to meet goals of tomorrow’s leaders, today’s children.
Childcare Provider, CPR, AED and Basic First Aid, Phlebotomy / IV technician, EKG Technician and Learning Leader.
Reason for what I do:
I became a childcare provider eight (8) years ago after giving birth to my daughter.
Working with the elderly and other people is what I like but nothing compares to being around and working with children. I like each child personality and their developmental stages.
I have a:
- passion for nurturing and caring for children
- desire to help children learn
- desire to increase my knowledge of child development, health and safety, and business
- ability to patiently interact with children and families
I also have the satisfaction of knowing I’m providing a valuable service to my community by:
- helping children develop self-control and empathy for others
- planning appropriate activities to promote children's learning
- facilitating the development of self-esteem in children
- helping children resolve conflicts by problem solving
- responding promptly and directly to children's needs
Frandessa Group Family DaycareFGFD is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Our full day program is from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., half-day p.m. (After School) from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FGFD strive to:
• provide each child with love, respect, and safety
• provide stimulating learning experiences
• provide each child with age appropriate challenges
• encourage physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth
• expose children to various arts programs
• develop self-control and a sense of right and wrong
• competent and confident in their abilities
• be self-directed in a constructive creative manner
• feel good about who they are
Part-time programs are available for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Part-time and drop in care is also available if prior enrollment arrangements have been made and space is available.
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM
• The early childhood program is a hands-on program designed to aid in intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of young children, while developing a foundation on the life
• While play is the primary tool used for a child to learn, emphasis is placed on developing listening and reasoning skills as the basis for future academic achievement. We use developmentally appropriate curriculum for all of the age groups.
• Verbal skills are developed through exposure to a rich and wide variety of experiences upon which the child may draw from verbal expression.
• Social development occurs through supervised interaction with peers and adults. This helps the child feel comfortable in school, trust their new environment, make friends, and feel they are a part of the group.
• An opportunity for gross motor activities is provided through free choice activities and structured experiences.
• Fine motor development is fostered by a variety of hand-eye coordination activities.